Wed, Sep 18, 6:47 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 8:42 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: i just tried using a mastercard gift card it is labled as a Debit card tho

akura_ ( ) posted Fri, 25 December 2020 at 5:28 PM · edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 9:00 PM

i checked the store accepts mastercards so i know its not it so ..... confussed. i used gifts cards in the pass with no issues till now I just tried making a purchase with it on marketplace where i was met with a declined message. i checked with Simon Gift Cards and the card is active as I just got it today :o i entered all the information correctly so why was it declined. was it cause its a dept card?, i had the same problem over at Daz too i sent in a ticket this morning. (still waiting for response)

can someone please help me : ) if not at least let me know if i can use it

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 25 December 2020 at 9:12 PM

Until someone with more information comes along, I would check the gift card webpage for how long to wait before use. In some cases, you may need to wait for a period of time before using the card. There is always customer service from the card issuer.

jennblake ( ) posted Sun, 27 December 2020 at 11:37 AM

You also need to be sure the information that you have registered on the card matches your personal information entered in checkout. Such as CSV card number and zip code of your address. 😄

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.