Mon, Sep 9, 4:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: looking 4 a Wedding Bouquet...

BillyGoat ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2001 at 3:10 PM ยท edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 9:35 PM

Anyone know where to find one? Vicky can't get married without one...

Marque ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2001 at 5:45 PM

Well when my daugter throws hers on Saturday I will beat back the bridesmaids and catch it so I can model it.....lol Marque

Marque ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2001 at 5:46 PM

make that daughter lol

BillyGoat ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2001 at 6:01 PM

Hi Marque - your postings of late have been VERY COOL! You're tooooo young to have a grown up daughter.

Marque ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2001 at 6:34 PM

lol that's what I told her! but she just won't listen. She's driving me crazy with all this traditional wedding stuffage. I'm the blue jean queen, can't take any more!! arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh Marque

BillyGoat ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2001 at 7:38 PM

I think it's WONDERFUL! Maybe you'll model some wedding accessories? please? All i really need is a small bouquet of red or pink roses that look wedding-ish. Anyway - Happy wedding Marque - you must have done a good job. Your kid has some class...

Crescent ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2001 at 10:50 PM

There have been rose models. Robin Wood had one. I think if you do a search you'll find it. You could put a few of those together for the bouquet.

BillyGoat ( ) posted Wed, 16 May 2001 at 10:19 AM

Ahhh Crescent to the rescue... again! Thanks for the tip. I'll try individual roses and go from there.

Marque ( ) posted Wed, 16 May 2001 at 11:31 AM

And Traveler might still have his free bow up, you could use that with a torus to "tie" them all together. 8^) Ahhhh, great minds together again! lol Marque

BillyGoat ( ) posted Wed, 16 May 2001 at 8:33 PM

I love the tips - didn't even think of the torus. Will I always be this new? Marque - shouldn't you be busy with those wedding goodies? Oh, and helping your daughter, too.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.