Sun, Oct 6, 6:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Really weird site behavior

mamba-negra ( ) posted Fri, 05 February 2021 at 7:38 PM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 10:28 PM

I would suspect my machine for these issues, but it only happens to me with renderosity:

If I leave a tab open for a while (maybe hours, maybe more than a day...not sure how long it takes), all of the links are useless. If I click on product promo images, I get an infinite spinner. If I refresh the page all is good...weird

Newsletter links never work. Most of them seem to be written wrong, and have junk that has to be removed before the link will work....annoying

And, if the link is valid, I get error messages saying renderosity isn't working. If I refresh, it is fine! Happened today with an alert I received telling me that a favorite vendor had just released a new item.

Then, just now, I tried to open Community (thinking that would be the forums) and it spun for a minute or two before anything opened up

Am I the only one experiencing this stuff? Like I said, the behavior is similar to the sort of thing that a problematic computer would do...except this is the only site that does any of this. While the spinners go on, or links act like renderosity doesn't exist, DAZ and other sites open up just fine.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 06 February 2021 at 9:21 AM

The forum's been offline here for hours, only just reappeared, so maybe your recent problems are related.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

A_Sunbeam ( ) posted Sat, 06 February 2021 at 11:55 AM

Links are still producing blank pages.

hborre ( ) posted Sat, 06 February 2021 at 12:01 PM

Access to individual gallery entries has been lagging lately. I'm attributing it to site problems again.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.