Sun, Sep 15, 1:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 14 10:05 pm)

Subject: Can't Install XL Library

romangirl ( ) posted Fri, 12 February 2021 at 2:29 PM ยท edited Sun, 08 September 2024 at 2:39 AM

OK I'm an idiot. After I lost my library in Poser 9, I took a suggestion and purchased XL Library. A few instructions by online friends on how to install it were over my head (python, etc.). I then obtained Poser 11, but can't find everything (that is in my lost library) in the library.
Can some kind soul give me** very simple** steps, assuming that I am very computer- illiterate? Thanks so much!

structure ( ) posted Sat, 13 February 2021 at 5:59 AM
Forum Coordinator

Hey romangirl,

I have sent you a sitemail

Locked Out

romangirl ( ) posted Fri, 19 February 2021 at 3:20 PM

Can't Render Poser 11.jpg

Now I can't render in Poser 11.

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 19 February 2021 at 8:13 PM

I've encountered this before, happens when you save your scene. Just select a different folder to save it in and resume using the file. It will render find.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.