Wed, Oct 2, 6:17 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 9:13 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: vendors changing their Rendo names

ghostship2 ( ) posted Thu, 25 February 2021 at 12:25 PM · edited Thu, 29 August 2024 at 6:14 PM

Not an issue but I was curious. Several hi-profile vendors have changed their Rendo names. Godin is called Valery3D, Ironman13 is called BigLovePose and now I see that 3Dream is called Plus3D. What's up with this?

W10, Ryzen 5 1600x, 16Gb,RTX2060Super+GTX980, PP11, 11.3.740

jennblake ( ) posted Thu, 25 February 2021 at 1:31 PM

HI.

some vendors like to change their vendor name at times to something they feel would be more suitable to the work they do, or to just update it to something they like better at this time. 😄 3Dream has not changed their name. they are still under that same name HERE

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Sun, 14 March 2021 at 5:13 PM

I have considered changing my name to just Ohki to make things easier... but I feel like people know me by this name by now LOL

Hard to type the full thing, but hey, can still find me by searching for Ohki anyway, so I guess I'm good xD

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.