Sun, Sep 15, 1:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 14 10:05 pm)

Subject: Struggle with Poser 11 Search

romangirl ( ) posted Tue, 06 April 2021 at 12:26 PM ยท edited Thu, 12 September 2024 at 4:01 AM

Ever since I lost the Poser 9 library because of Flash, I have had to struggle to use Poser 11 search. I mostly get a folder-like icon. I sometimes use Poser 7, but there is no search beyond long lists of characters, props, etc. And my Poser 11 Pose room is all screwed up. Help is appreciated.

hborre ( ) posted Tue, 06 April 2021 at 2:15 PM

You can link your Poser 9 and Poser 7 runtimes to the Poser 11 Library. The basic issue with any library is the nomenclature criteria you use to conduct your search. Unfortunately, you need to be specific name-wise to get anywhere.

romangirl ( ) posted Wed, 07 April 2021 at 11:31 AM

I think I've been pretty specific. I keep getting what looks like black folders. Thanks!

romangirl ( ) posted Wed, 07 April 2021 at 11:35 AM

I have always used my Poser 7 runtime, even when in Poser 9. It is linked to the Poser 11 library. I am very specific in my searches.
Finding what I'm looking for is hit and miss.

hborre ( ) posted Thu, 08 April 2021 at 4:46 PM

Understood. That search feature is not as reliable as it should be.

RobZhena ( ) posted Thu, 08 April 2021 at 6:52 PM

There is some setting for running "deep" searches, I believe. I've never monkeyed with it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.