Wed, Sep 18, 5:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 3:56 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Upcoming Halloween Contests - No animation?

Steve K. ( ) posted Tue, 28 September 2021 at 5:53 PM · edited Tue, 17 September 2024 at 6:57 PM

I see four categories for the upcoming Halloween contests: 3D, 2D, Photography and Writing.  No animation this year?  

wheatpenny ( ) posted Tue, 28 September 2021 at 6:39 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

The animation uploader is not working right, so we have temporarily discontinued animation contests until it is fixed.  

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

Anim8dtoon ( ) posted Tue, 28 September 2021 at 7:45 PM
Forum Moderator

undefined posted at 5:53 PM Tue, 28 September 2021 - #2965846

I see four categories for the upcoming Halloween contests: 3D, 2D, Photography and Writing.  No animation this year?  

Steve, we had to remove the uploader last year because it wasn't working, so that is why we're not having contests in the animation category till it is fixed. Thank you for your understanding! 

--Anim8dtoon, Animation Forum Moderator

Steve K. ( ) posted Wed, 29 September 2021 at 4:44 AM

Yes, I remember there were problems.  Thanks for the responses.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.