Wed, Sep 18, 2:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 8:42 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Website Issues With New Firefox Browser

Borgtrekker12 ( ) posted Thu, 30 September 2021 at 12:58 PM · edited Tue, 10 September 2024 at 9:32 PM

Hi, all of a sudden your website is having all sorts of issues when I use the latest version of Firefox... 

I now get notices when I favorite an item and or save it to my wish list that it has already been favorited or wish listed.  Even though that particular item was supposed to be placed in my wish list sometimes it goes directly to my cart as well as to my wish list!  When attempting to place wish listed items in my cart I mysteriously get other items showing up there instead of the item chosen...  This has been happening a lot with items from your daily 24 hr Summer Sunset Sales when I place an item directly in my cart from that particular page.  Therefore I have to redo my cart multiple times and when an item is deleted from the cart it ends up going into my wish list many at a time, and when this occurs the webpage goes completely blank - always white instead of refreshing the page. 

Have others reported these types of errors?  If so how were they resolved and if not could it be a Firefox Browser issue?

Please advise as this is creating all kinds of havoc with my purchases.

Thanks.

Wade

jennblake ( ) posted Thu, 30 September 2021 at 3:29 PM

Hi.

We have had no other reports similar to this. Do you have access to a different browser on your machine to try doing these same activities and see if they work as expected there? That would help narrow down what the issue might  be. If you do try one, please let me know your results. I will also ask our dev team to take a look as sometimes Firefox updates are known to cause issues. 

jasmineroylin ( ) posted Fri, 12 November 2021 at 4:03 AM
undefined posted at 12:58 PM Thu, 30 September 2021 - #2965890

Hi, all of a sudden your website is having all sorts of issues when I use the latest version of Firefox... 

I now get notices when I favorite an item and or save it to my wish list that it has already been favorited or wish listed.  Even though that particular item was supposed to be placed in my wish list sometimes it goes directly to my cart as well as to my wish list!  When attempting to place wish listed items in my cart I mysteriously get other items showing up there instead of the item chosen...  This has been happening a lot with items from your daily 24 hr Summer Sunset Sales with highest paid welders when I place an item directly in my cart from that particular page.  Therefore I have to redo my cart multiple times and when an item is deleted from the cart it ends up going into my wish list many at a time, and when this occurs the webpage goes completely blank - always white instead of refreshing the page. 

Have others reported these types of errors?  If so how were they resolved and if not could it be a Firefox Browser issue?

Please advise as this is creating all kinds of havoc with my purchases.

Thanks.

Wade

You could try the following:-

Check if the website loads in any other browser ( eg: chrome )

Check if you have clicked 'Work Offline'. If so uncheck it.

Check if you have installed any addons that block websites. Try removing them.

Access addons by typing about:addons in the navigation bar

If it doesn’t, then check if there is internet connection ( eg: try accessing Skype or anything that doesn't really need a browser )

If other browsers work, try to check the Firefox internet settings. Edit > preferences > Advanced > Network > Settings

If you use a proxy, maybe your proxy is wrongly configured. Configure it with the proxy settings from Chrome

If you don’t use a proxy, maybe you have wrongly configured it. Try to choose No Proxy and see if it works

Try restarting your computer

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.