Sun, Oct 6, 7:07 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Help lost the library in poser 2014 pro

SoulTaker ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2022 at 2:53 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 3:33 AM
Online Now!

Hi all

I really need help.

I booted up poser 2014 pro again after some time only to find my library and gone. in its place is a facebook logo WTF.

It will not let me add a library or do anything as far as the library goes.

I can get use the other tabs no problem but with out the library they pointless

any help will be welcome

randym77 ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2022 at 3:09 PM

The problem isn't Poser, it's Adobe. Adobe has killed Flash, which some versions of Poser used to run the library.

You can try some of the suggestions here:

https://www.posersoftware.com/article/499/how-to-fix-your-runtime-now-that-adobe-flash-has-reached-end-of-life

SoulTaker ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2022 at 3:12 PM
Online Now!

Thanks randym77. I will have a look and try them now and report back

SoulTaker ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2022 at 3:55 PM · edited Sun, 16 January 2022 at 3:59 PM
Online Now!

many thanks randym77. 

I have my library back

randym77 ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2022 at 4:02 PM

Glad to hear it!

And I think we can now assume that was an Adobe Flash logo, not a Facebook logo. Zuck is off the hook for this one. ;-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.