Sun, Oct 6, 8:55 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: the galleries are misbehaving

Richardphotos ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2022 at 9:34 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 7:24 AM

the galleries are misbehaving. pictures opens a page with a link for the picture which does not work

RedPhantom ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2022 at 10:11 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

I was just able to go through several pages of images without an issue. I have had that problem recently, but I was on a poor internet connection, not my usual so I assumed it was that. I did find that some loaded when I refreshed the page. When I couldn't do that I was able to load them by clicking on the open full image.

I'll do what I can to pass on the message, but with it being a weekend, things may take longer.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

CHMedia ( ) posted Tue, 01 March 2022 at 3:31 PM

Let me know if you are still experiencing this issue.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.