Wed, Oct 2, 10:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Don't know how to use the newsletter coupon code

Darboshanski ( ) posted Thu, 03 March 2022 at 1:58 PM · edited Mon, 30 September 2024 at 1:03 AM

States must be used on community newsletter list. I'm not following what list?

Thanks all!

My Facebook Page

RedPhantom ( ) posted Thu, 03 March 2022 at 2:48 PM
Site Admin

You, as a member, need to be on the newsletter list, not the item. In other words, you need to be subscribed. You would use it the same way as any other coupon. There will be a place to enter the code during checkout.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Darboshanski ( ) posted Thu, 03 March 2022 at 4:15 PM

Yes I am subscribed to the newsletter I tried to use the coupon at check out . Maybe that item wasn’t eligible. I wouldn’t know since there wasn’t a message stating it didn’t work.

My Facebook Page

Miss B ( ) posted Thu, 03 March 2022 at 6:27 PM

The newsletter states it's good on sale items, but "not" on Prime items, so if the item you wanted to purchase is a Prime item, then it won't work.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

jennblake ( ) posted Fri, 04 March 2022 at 11:58 AM

Hello. I checked on this for you, it appears the last purchase in your account was a product that has the red coupon indicator which means coupons are not applicable to that item. Hope this helps .

Darboshanski ( ) posted Fri, 04 March 2022 at 5:33 PM

Thanks Jenn I kinda figured that's why it didn't work. This getting old thing is really messing me up.... my attention span is getting shorter lol.

My Facebook Page

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.