Mon, Sep 9, 6:00 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Important Question!!!

EClark1894 ( ) posted Thu, 09 June 2022 at 5:33 PM · edited Wed, 28 August 2024 at 10:05 AM

How many people use the Poser Directory???? I haven't worked on it in a while ( health reasons), but  now I'm wondering if it's doing anybody any good or maybe i should just shut it down. I'd like to get some feedback from you. Also, if you have any suggestions that might make it more helpful for finding Poser Products. I'd be happy to hear them too. Last year, when Hivewire shut down it's marketplace, I did some updating so people would know  where their favorite Hivewire artist went. Before, the directory  concentrated on Renderosity, but  added CG Bytes, and DAZ among a few others and listed a few sites for freebies. Please let me know.

ThunderStone ( ) posted Thu, 09 June 2022 at 8:00 PM

I just came back into the poser world and have yet to sit down and check out my poser contents. Keeping up things, Poser and whatnot are daunting. Keep up the good work!

===========================================================

Poser: Poser 11.3 ...... Units: inches or meters depends on mood
Bryce: Bryce Pro 7.1.074
Image Editing: Corel Paintshop Pro
Renderer: Superfly, Firefly

9/11/2001: Never forget...

Smiles are contagious... Pass it on!

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday

FVerbaas ( ) posted Fri, 10 June 2022 at 4:42 AM
Forum Coordinator

I use it in the way I use any reference book: when I need to look something up and:

- It comes to my mind the reference book exists, and

- I have the impression I will find there what I need. 

With the Poser Directory, the first condition is the critical one; entirely my fault.

Thank you for the reminder. I need to look up some Antonia stuff. 

Many thanks and please keep up the good work. 

NikKelly ( ) posted Fri, 10 June 2022 at 9:36 AM

If not too much trouble, please keep it alive.There's the big names, also a lot of smaller ones.

ssgbryan ( ) posted Fri, 10 June 2022 at 10:17 AM

I find it very useful, which is why I am one of the Patreons for the site.

EClark1894 ( ) posted Sat, 11 June 2022 at 4:25 PM
NikKelly posted at 9:36 AM Fri, 10 June 2022 - #4439792

If not too much trouble, please keep it alive.There's the big names, also a lot of smaller ones.

It's not too much trouble. I had to stop, but I had tried to make the Directory searchable. I may try again.

rokket ( ) posted Sat, 11 June 2022 at 11:50 PM

I think you are doing a great job with it, Earl. I use it a lot when I am searching for something I don't want to create, or can't create myself. It's a valuable tool. I hope you are feeling better. I had the 'rona myself. It wasn't fun, but it didn't last long either.

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

Boni ( ) posted Sun, 12 June 2022 at 6:11 PM

Thank you, Earl, you are one of the great contributors to the Poser community.

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.