Mon, Jul 1, 10:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Suggestion Box

Welcome to the Suggestion Box Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing

Suggestion Box F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 01 7:10 am)

This forum is designed for suggestions from the community on how you feel we can improve Renderosity.

Subject: Content Advisory

APlusDesign ( ) posted Thu, 23 June 2022 at 9:59 AM · edited Wed, 19 June 2024 at 7:07 PM

Hi there! Just thought it would be nice to expand the 'content advisory' thumbnails to other sections such as the gallery and the artist thread/history/activity. For example, if something is marked 'content advisory' for a product, the thumbnail has those words across with a screen blocking the image so there is some warning if the content is mature. And for gallery pictures it does warn you if you click on it that the content is mature BUT the thumbnail image itself is not censored. This is the same for the activity feed on someone's page - you can see everything even when marked 'content advisory'. Would we be able to make it the same across the board?

wheatpenny ( ) posted Tue, 28 June 2022 at 10:15 AM · edited Tue, 28 June 2022 at 10:17 AM
Site Admin
If you have the check box to allow nudity and violence you will not see CA cover over images. If you have it to disallow then the images will not show up at all, so adopting the same policy as the Marketplace is not really necessary.

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

Can I read notes?  Hell, there ain't no notes to a banjo. You just play it.

(Anonymous banjo player c. 1850 when asked if he could read music)

APlusDesign ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2022 at 8:28 AM · edited Wed, 29 June 2022 at 8:31 AM
wheatpenny posted at 10:15 AM Tue, 28 June 2022 - #4440482
If you have the check box to allow nudity and violence you will not see CA cover over images. If you have it to disallow then the images will not show up at all, so adopting the same policy as the Marketplace is not really necessary.
Thank you for your response. Where are these options? I'm not sure where this checkbox is?

yaugt ( ) posted Fri, 01 July 2022 at 7:39 PM

APlusDesign posted at 8:28 AM Wed, 29 June 2022 - #4440521

Thank you for your response. Where are these options? I'm not sure where this checkbox is?
Hoping by now you found it but if not, go to your username and click on settings, then go to galley.

Now, allow me to highjack your thread to request the opposite of what you asked.....

Any chance we can REMOVE the content advisory stamp from the product pages? I mean make it OPTIONAL just like the gallery. I spent a lot of time searching for products and it becomes a time waster having to click on tiny images to see the full pictures. Products without the CA stamp are easy to navigate as I don't have to guess which picture I want to blow up for more details. In addition, there are many products with zero nudity and yet all the thumbnails have the CA stamp.

Cheers

APlusDesign ( ) posted Sat, 02 July 2022 at 9:56 AM
yaugt posted at 7:39 PM Fri, 1 July 2022 - #4440629

APlusDesign posted at 8:28 AM Wed, 29 June 2022 - #4440521

Hoping by now you found it but if not, go to your username and click on settings, then go to galley.

Now, allow me to highjack your thread to request the opposite of what you asked.....

Any chance we can REMOVE the content advisory stamp from the product pages? I mean make it OPTIONAL just like the gallery. I spent a lot of time searching for products and it becomes a time waster having to click on tiny images to see the full pictures. Products without the CA stamp are easy to navigate as I don't have to guess which picture I want to blow up for more details. In addition, there are many products with zero nudity and yet all the thumbnails have the CA stamp.

Cheers

Thank you, found the settings with your help! :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.