Sat, Aug 3, 9:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 7:14 am)

Subject: L'homme expression dials

MeInOhio ( ) posted Sat, 16 July 2022 at 9:11 PM · edited Wed, 17 July 2024 at 6:08 PM

Does L'homme have them? Is there something I didn't buy? Or maybe am not loading? I do have Pro V2. I load the morph package and do see some morphs for the different body parts. But I only see 2 that make him smile. 

I know the Daz characters like Mike 4 had a bunch of face dials that you could load. Does L'homme have something like that? Or maybe I'm just confusing what was available with what the Genesis characters have.

I know L'homme has those face "spots" that you can drag around. I've tried to use those to make him smile. But it usually ends up looking like a sneer. Someone needs to do a tutorial on making faces with those things.

Thanks.

hborre ( ) posted Sat, 16 July 2022 at 10:08 PM

There are La Femme expression morphs that work with L'Homme.  He is a derivative of her mesh.

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Sun, 17 July 2022 at 11:04 AM

La Femme and L'Homme's expressions are controlled by pose chips. In his Body, find the dial that lets you show them, and then you can pose the parts of his face like you would to a body part.

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.

MeInOhio ( ) posted Mon, 18 July 2022 at 2:38 PM

Thanks for the information!

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Tue, 19 July 2022 at 11:56 AM

My pleasure!

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.

RobZhena ( ) posted Wed, 20 July 2022 at 7:27 PM

My feeble, La Femme Comic Book Expressions, uses the face chips and works on l'Homme.

RAMWorks ( ) posted Sun, 24 July 2022 at 9:03 AM · edited Sun, 24 July 2022 at 9:07 AM

I did a pose and expressions set for L'Homme and I did get the expressions saved as dial spins so you can mix and match.  Working with the chips was fun but for the life of me I can't remember how I got the expressions set up as dials so until I research how I did that the first time around I'm not doing any more expressions!  Old brain... sux!  

Here is the link: Mixed Poses & Expressions for L'Homme by RAMWorks

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.