Thu, Sep 19, 9:07 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 7:25 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Too much Daz Studio

skuts ( ) posted Tue, 26 July 2022 at 8:15 AM · edited Wed, 18 September 2024 at 9:16 PM

I find that I am able to buy fewer and fewer items on this site because of the over proliferation of Daz Studio merch. I have nothing against DS but I'm wondering, would it be too much of a hardship for Daz creators to output Poser versions of their models as well?

"Facts are the enemy of truth."

jennblake ( ) posted Tue, 26 July 2022 at 12:16 PM

I would love to see this as well, but it is up to each individual vendor. I have hope. 😄

Thorwald ( ) posted Sun, 31 July 2022 at 9:56 AM

I have reached out to a couple of content creators with this very question. Their response was that the genesis figures are much more versatile to work with than La Femme and V4. I guess V4 is old and out the window and something is difficult for them to work with on La Femme.

Letterworks ( ) posted Wed, 03 August 2022 at 1:50 PM

I too would like to see more content for Poser but in the current economy I can understand why people step back. The last 3 things I made for LaFemme and L'Homme almost totally bombed. I'm not sure why either the quality was bad, or overpriced, or something. Never received any feedback so it's hard to tell.

At any rate I'm on a semi-break because of it learning some new software and leisurely working on some projects. I would like to see more stuff but I don't really expect to as with out a real change with some input from buyers as to what they want (REAL input not the usual "I want a 300 hour specificly aimed project for $10.00" and then not even 1 is sold is sold, even to the person that asked for it

MarkCM ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2022 at 2:48 AM

Daz Studio revenue helps keep the lights on, so there's that.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.