Wed, Oct 2, 4:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 9:13 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Volume discount no longer working as advertised (please update ad text)

yaugt ( ) posted Mon, 03 October 2022 at 6:25 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 10:50 AM

Hi all,

First I'd like to thank Renderosity and the staff for adding a discount that applies to Prime items. With coupons not applying to Prime items, I'm of the opinion that Prime prices of less than 60% off are NOT a Prime member benefit but a disadvantage. With the entire store going 50% off at least twice a year, you only save time (if anything), not money.

Anyway, today I refreshed my cart from last night (I added one more item to reach $44). Yesterday I had $7 off ($34 < cart < $44) and now I'm getting only $5 off from my cart (now > $44) instead of the advertised $9. Is offering me $10 off if I spend a total of $60, which is also new. 

Could you please update the ad to reflect the new discounts?

Also, I can see a lot of people angry (I know I'd be one) if the unannounced change happens in a middle of a transaction.

Again, thanks for the volume discount. I've been buying stuff like crazy, and my bank account hates me.

Cheers.

jennblake ( ) posted Tue, 04 October 2022 at 10:02 AM

Hi.

The discounts at the cart are subject to change. It is a promotion like a regular coupon and we have different tiers that will be in place at different times. At times there will be no discount at all. I'll edit the article to reflect that information. 😄

I'm glad you like the discount at check-out. And thank you for being a member and buyer. We do appreciate you. 😄

Jenn

yaugt ( ) posted Tue, 04 October 2022 at 5:47 PM

Thanks Jenn. 

I totally understand that not only this is temporary but the rules of the game can change at any given time. I don't see any problem with that.  At the end, any discount is a plus and beneficial to us the costumers.

The reason I bring this to your attention is because the ad does not reflect the reality of the current discount and that is misleading/inaccurate information, specially when the ad suggests a more generous discount than the current one. Just pay a visit to DAZ forums to see the plethora of people complaining about the never ending issues DAZ have with their super ultra mega unnecessary convoluted discount tricks and tactics that often times end up with errors and whatnot. One of the beauties of Renderosity is the simplicity of the discounts; no shenanigans, straightforward and on point. 

Perhaps using a more generic wording in the ad can minimise any potential confusion and as you said, alert the costumers that discounts and tier thresholds are subject to change. We still have the green banner letting us know how close we are of getting any discount. 

Anyway, thanks again.

Cheers.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.