Sat, Sep 14, 11:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 12

Welcome to the Poser 12 Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd Forum Coordinators: nerd

Poser 12 F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: Shopping for clothing for Dusk

Cosmasad1 ( ) posted Sat, 12 November 2022 at 5:12 AM · edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 12:10 PM

Trying to shop for clothing for Dusk on Renderosity’s Figure Assets page. I have Poser 12.  I’ve clicked on the blue Clothing link and then am wondering how to configure the filters on the right side of the page.

For example, Clothing is already checked but 3d Figure Assets above it is not. Should I check that? Then I check Male for Gender and under Figure I see that Dusk seems to only have one item. Is that possible? Isn’t Dusk a major figure and shouldn't there be a ton of content for it? Even though it’s from HiveWire hasn’t all or most of HiveWire’s content been moved to the Renderosity’s website? 

Also which type of Software should I check? Since I have Poser 12, do I choose Poser 9/ Poser Pro 2012 + or Poser Pro 11?

Thank you.

hborre ( ) posted Sat, 12 November 2022 at 6:25 AM

Just select the figure and scroll through the content pages, there are not that many.  Dusk is not a flagship figure, he was added later when Hivewire decided to merge its store with Rendo.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.