Sat, Oct 5, 6:10 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 11:28 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Broken links

taoz ( ) posted Sun, 11 December 2022 at 1:12 AM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 5:49 PM

On the renapd Retirement Sale page:

https://www.renderosity.com/article/26122/dec2022-renapd-s-retiring-products-sale-60-80-off?aid=5613:2022-12-11-button

all the product links in the first (left) column are broken.  If you click, nothing happens, if you right click and select "Open in new tab" it just opens the same page.  The Purchase button for these products is greyed out too, and doesn't work.

I've seen this problem before on similar pages, so I think you have a broken template for that kind of pages, or something like that.

Miss B ( ) posted Sun, 11 December 2022 at 1:24 PM

I've seen this very often, and what I came to realize is, if you click too close to the Left Arrow directional arrow, it just takes you to the same page. What I've found is if you hover your cursor over the name of the second product on that line, and then scroll your cursor over the name of the first product on that line, you will get that first product when you click it.

I usually check at the bottom of my browser where you can see the link, as that will tell you what page will show when you click the link.

Hope that helps.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

taoz ( ) posted Sun, 11 December 2022 at 2:02 PM

Hm, yes, that seem to work, thanks! 

Funny kind of issue though.

Miss B ( ) posted Sun, 11 December 2022 at 2:55 PM

I know.  I always thought it strange as well.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.