Mon, Oct 21, 10:16 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 9:06 pm)

Subject: Mila Kunis Project La Femme

Liquid_Ice ( ) posted Sun, 11 December 2022 at 6:17 PM · edited Sat, 19 October 2024 at 10:30 AM
Online Now!

Hi all,

I was browsing the internet and came up with some pictures of Mila Kunis and i thought maybe i can recreate her for La Femme. 

So I did, and I want to make a good portrait of her too. If people like her, i will put the morph up as a freebee for a limited time.

For the rest I will show progress of the development here and possible more freebies.

7m8AIHwoKRkeQiij9ShQCjMBGO7xj042y1U4gFnv.jpg

hborre ( ) posted Sun, 11 December 2022 at 7:09 PM

This will be interesting.  We could use more creative workflows from other users and the techniques they employ to achieve an end product.  Count me in.

Liquid_Ice ( ) posted Sun, 11 December 2022 at 7:12 PM
Online Now!

I already changed the morph a bit to her more recent appearance. A part of her buccal fat got removed and she aged a bit. She has an interesting face to me, so very much fun t o work on something. And i normally dont share a lot of my work. But i figured its almost the holidays so a little free stuff couldnt hurt.

jartz ( ) posted Sun, 11 December 2022 at 8:47 PM

Awesome morph you did.  Is the eyebrows a prop or transparent map?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asus N50-600 - Intel Core i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz · Windows 10 Home/11 upgrade 64-bit · 16GB DDR4 RAM · 1TB SSD and 1TB HDD; Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 - 6GB GDDR5 VRAM; Software: Poser Pro 11x

Liquid_Ice ( ) posted Mon, 12 December 2022 at 4:35 AM
Online Now!

The eyebrows, are hand placed shaped cones and are fitted to the head. Think of it like fibermesh. But i have a little more control over the eyebrows this way. 

I will include a younger and a more recent morph for her. 

Liquid_Ice ( ) posted Mon, 12 December 2022 at 7:02 AM
Online Now!

I have sculpted all the details in the iris. This is for the normal map or bump map. I will also do this for the veins in the eye. This is important if light hits the eye. The ring around the iris ( called limbus) is created with the right material settings and maps.

ZqStS8plvoA55ny6wXUndNeN466kd2G9LINPPRWM.jpg

Liquid_Ice ( ) posted Mon, 12 December 2022 at 9:42 AM
Online Now!

I have uploaded the mila morph. The link will be active for 15 days. Hopefully everything works.

I will upload her again some time when the link is expired.

https://easyupload.io/vecqkq

hborre ( ) posted Mon, 12 December 2022 at 11:45 AM

Thank you.  I have to say, she does look good as an Ice Queen.

KFkEnvPr5NzsuXJYDozq5OBPYRkUocEKFlgWnaZG.png

Liquid_Ice ( ) posted Mon, 12 December 2022 at 12:04 PM
Online Now!

Ice Queen, why not? She also once played a witch.

DCArt ( ) posted Mon, 12 December 2022 at 12:37 PM

You did a lovely job!

Liquid_Ice ( ) posted Mon, 12 December 2022 at 3:53 PM
Online Now!
DCArt posted at 12:37 PM Mon, 12 December 2022 - #4451546

You did a lovely job!

Thank you so much. There is more to come.

bwldrd ( ) posted Tue, 13 December 2022 at 5:56 AM

Very nice, TYVM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider me insane if you wish, but is your reality any better?

VedaDalsette ( ) posted Tue, 13 December 2022 at 1:21 PM

Beautiful work!

W11,Intel i9-14900KF @ 3.20GHz, 64.0 GB RAM, 64-bit, GeForce GTX 4070 Ti SUPER, 16GB. 

Old lady hobbyist.

All visual art or fiction is "playing with dolls."

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.