Wed, Sep 18, 2:01 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 8:42 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Becoming a Vendor Info

evilded777 ( ) posted Sun, 18 December 2022 at 7:30 AM · edited Thu, 22 August 2024 at 3:24 AM

My search fu is weak.  But I'm pretty good at texturing and I want to try my hand at becoming a vendor.

Is there a centralized place that has the information I need to help me package my product?

Graphic size (for product pages)

Read Me file generation and what should be included

I know I've seen some pages/agreements, but I haven't found a centralized place that has the details one needs.

Thanks

evilded777 ( ) posted Sun, 18 December 2022 at 7:32 AM

Please ignore. I just found it, of course.  Bloody banner graphic that has been staring me in the face for the last three months.

evilded777 ( ) posted Sun, 18 December 2022 at 8:46 AM

Most of the links in that document don't seem to work... the zip examples, etc.  Do I need some sort of special permission?

EVargas ( ) posted Sun, 18 December 2022 at 10:01 AM

They have a dedicated website for vendors too, and there is a saying at the end: "MUST BE LOGGED INTO YOUR VENDOR ACCT ON RENDEROSITY FOR SOME OF THE LINKS TO WORK", so I think you're right about the permissions for some of the links. The website is this one: https://renderosityvendors.com

I suggest you follow the steps from the "This is Ross" banner and you'll be fine.

EVargas.Art

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.