Sun, Oct 6, 6:52 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 6:19 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Were there updates to LaFemme and L'Homme?

RAMWorks ( ) posted Fri, 06 January 2023 at 9:25 AM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 5:43 PM

I see them in the store at the top as New Releases.  

If so what are the changes made or what was added.  Be nice to have an email notification telling us what changes were made, what was added on or corrected.  

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

RedPhantom ( ) posted Fri, 06 January 2023 at 1:22 PM · edited Fri, 06 January 2023 at 1:22 PM
Site Admin

It doesn't appear they were. If you go to your purchases and find them you can see they were last updated in 2020. It's possible you saw a sponsored ad and it didn't register as an ad.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

RAMWorks ( ) posted Fri, 06 January 2023 at 3:33 PM

Thanks so much 

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.