Sat, Aug 3, 10:05 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 02 8:57 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: How to purchase multiple P11 Keys

KageRyu ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2023 at 8:27 PM · edited Fri, 12 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

I would like to purchase additional keys for P11 while it is on sale so I can use it simultaneously on more than one machine.  The Store software however will not let me do this.  How do I Purchase additional keys?

The New HD Toaster from Wamco toasts bread more evenly and acurately than Standard Toasters. Take advantage of the FULL resolution of your bread and try one today, because if your toast isn't in High Definition, you are not getting the most of your toast!

hborre ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2023 at 8:53 PM
Online Now!

At the moment, you are allowed to install P11 on three machines.  However, you can only network one to the Bondware servers.  If the other machines are isolated to a home network, you should be able to run them simultaneously.  AFAIK, I have never seen offers for additional licenses for P11.

KageRyu ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2023 at 9:27 PM

With Poser 11 being built off of the pre-existing Poser 10/2014 architecture and license manager this is most likely not the case.  Trying to run the same license key on multiple machines at the same time if they are locally networked will result in them seeing each other and one of them forcefully shutting itself down with a warning.

It was possible to purchase multiple keys with the previous owner, and Renderosity has alluded in announcements for Poser 11 and up that additional keys are available - so I am inquiring how to purchase them and would really like to hear a response from Renderosity Market Place Staff or the Poser Support staff, thank you.

The New HD Toaster from Wamco toasts bread more evenly and acurately than Standard Toasters. Take advantage of the FULL resolution of your bread and try one today, because if your toast isn't in High Definition, you are not getting the most of your toast!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.