Sat, Oct 5, 7:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: newsletter freebie february 23

maneki_neko ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2023 at 4:06 PM · edited Mon, 30 September 2024 at 2:30 PM

not sure if this belongs here or in the freestuff forum, mods please move it if it's wrong, thank you!

i should have written this immediately, now i've forgotten the details.. anyways, a little while ago, i think i got a newsletter with the newsletter freebie for "february" but it was the same as another one earlier - the fantasy weapons by rpublishing.
i didn't write here because i thought "someone or literally everybody will notice, and a few days later, we will get a new, actual freebie for february", but it wasn't the case, so what happened, nobody noticed???

i'm sure i've seen this freebie already, and i found one in my download folder - the old one was Jan2023-NEWSfreebie_FantasyWeapons2_zip, but i only found one i downloaded january the 18th. i guess i didn't re-download it again a few days ago...

IN THE END, MERITOCRACY HAS NOT ONLY PERMEATED OUR DAILY LIVES AND WORK, BUT ALSO OUR HEARTS, OUR MINDS AND OUR PERCEPTION OF ART...

bwldrd ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2023 at 4:08 AM
Online Now!

Fantasy Weapons 3 is the February newsletter freebie. Fantasy Weapons 2 was January's.  Not to say February hasn't been released before, as I don't know for sure.  But it is not the same file as was released in January.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider me insane if you wish, but is your reality any better?

maneki_neko ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2023 at 6:09 AM · edited Tue, 14 February 2023 at 6:10 AM

bwldrd posted at 4:08 AM Tue, 14 February 2023 - #4455863

Fantasy Weapons 3 is the February newsletter freebie. Fantasy Weapons 2 was January's.  Not to say February hasn't been released before, as I don't know for sure.  But it is not the same file as was released in January.

riiiight.. ofc i didn't pay any attention to the number, just fantasy weapons.. and i woulda seen it if i had downloaded it and installed both, but since my hd is absolutely packed i just collect my freebies atm, waiting fior some space.. unless it's sth i need right now

this is a bit dumb now, because i deleted the newsletter :/ ergo no access to this freebie any more TT
anyways thx for the heads up  ^^

IN THE END, MERITOCRACY HAS NOT ONLY PERMEATED OUR DAILY LIVES AND WORK, BUT ALSO OUR HEARTS, OUR MINDS AND OUR PERCEPTION OF ART...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.