Thu, Oct 3, 10:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Can't Reply to Comments in Gallery

MajinBoo ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2023 at 9:27 AM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 10:34 AM

Yesterday afternoon when trying to reply to comments on my latest post I noticed I kept getting an error message saying, "The page you're looking for does not exist." I can post comments under my own and the works of others without receiving the error message. It just happens when I reply to comments. Anyone else having this issue?

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2023 at 11:50 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

I'm having the same problem and have heard others are too. I've reported it to the developers, but since it's the weekend, a fix might not be as speedy as it would during the week.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2023 at 12:11 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

I've been informed that it's been fixed now

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

MajinBoo ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2023 at 12:28 PM

I also got a similar message and after restarting my browser it's working fine now.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.