Mon, Sep 16, 11:15 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 12:29 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Wanna get our emails popup page ?

efgnow ( ) posted Sun, 19 March 2023 at 11:14 AM · edited Mon, 16 September 2024 at 12:31 PM

Hi,

There is a popup page that shows up on the Renderosity website, whether I'm logged in ot not, which has no content or message. It most often shows up after I'm signed in, but haven't pressed any other keys for a few seconds after hitting return to sign in.

It's just a dark overlay page that says "Wanna get our emails?" with a "close (esc) X top right. There is no other information. Image attached.

Popups in general are a pain, but this one is troubling, because I already get Renderosity emails, and once I'm signed in, the system should know that.

So, what is this? Is it a Renderosity popup? If so, why does it pop up after I'm already signed in? If not, why is it getting past Rendo to interfere with my Marketplace browsing experience?

VdNfSTk2eaDHolRqyiZTGlw7V0RbXRpIjFasjHC6.jpg

ebasham ( ) posted Mon, 20 March 2023 at 12:00 PM
Site Admin

This is a Renderosity pop-up. It is likely that you have a browser plugin preventing the cookie from being saved that causes you to not see that popup for a period of time. Similarly you likely have a plugin that is preventing you from seeing the content of that popup.

We plan to better address this in the future.

efgnow ( ) posted Wed, 22 March 2023 at 9:53 AM

Thank you!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.