Mon, Sep 16, 11:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 6:31 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Renderosity Community Newsletter coupon - April

slam ( ) posted Thu, 06 April 2023 at 8:30 AM · edited Fri, 13 September 2024 at 3:20 PM

Yesterday's Renderosity Community Newsletter for April included the usual community coupon.

However, the coupon code for this one contained the string "MAR2023" and the note underneath it said "Active now until 4/1/23".

I assume that this was a copy/paste glitch. Would it be worth sending a correction with the correct coupon code?

CHMedia ( ) posted Fri, 07 April 2023 at 10:06 AM

A corrected newsletter has been sent this morning and here is the coupon code:

COMMNEWSAPR2023P15B5
From April 5th until May 5th
15% Off $5 Minimum Purchase
Good on Most On-Sale Products

Sorry about the mistake. Thank you for reaching out.

Thorwald ( ) posted Fri, 07 April 2023 at 10:27 AM

The last couple of community newsletters I've received have links that are not working for me. I click on links in them and they are timing out. Example here is one that does it for me.

https://t.e2manet/click/khmf2u/s38p9ck/sr350zk

I am using Firefox version 111.0.1

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.