Sat, Aug 3, 7:56 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 02 8:13 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Google and Renderosity

MeInOhio ( ) posted Wed, 31 May 2023 at 9:48 PM · edited Sat, 13 July 2024 at 9:25 AM

Is there something wrong with Renderosity on google? When I click on any of the sections at the top, like marketplace or galleries, all of the boxes are empty. I had to switch to Firefox. I did try clearing the browser history, but the panels were still empty in Google.

CHMedia ( ) posted Thu, 01 June 2023 at 9:40 AM

Let me know if you are still experiencing this issue. Please post screenshots if you can.

MeInOhio ( ) posted Thu, 01 June 2023 at 10:21 AM

It's OK today. I noticed that the same thing was true in Edge as well. But Firefox was OK.

Anyway...all good today. (Don't usually use Edge.)

Giana ( ) posted Thu, 01 June 2023 at 12:21 PM

it happens in Chrome/Google if you clear all cookies/data browsing... the java script that is coded into the menuing system on the site becomes void.

however, because you've visited the site, you now have the cookie back.  if you then close the browser, and immediately return to the site, the java script is functional...

tested in both Chrome and Edge...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.