Sun, Oct 6, 3:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: 2023 Poser Free Stuff Forum Challenge Winners = New Cool Free Stuff Items

RedPhantom ( ) posted Fri, 16 June 2023 at 7:51 PM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 1:55 AM
Site Admin

Congratulations to our 2023 Poser Free Stuff Forum

Challenge Winners!

We would like to thank all the members for entering their free stuff items into the forum challenge. You all help to make our forum challenges exciting! Check out the winning free stuff items for the challenge below and in the free stuff area.

1st Place

Pearlesque for LaFemme

by jancory

2nd Place

Skelicycle for Storybook Carousel

by Faery_Light

3rd Place

Value Viewer for Poser Super Fly

by Richard60

4th Place

CyborgLuna for Baby Luna

by HunterD_aka_NotBob

5th Place

Squishy Kitty for Poser

by APlusDesign

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Sunfire ( ) posted Fri, 16 June 2023 at 8:41 PM

I don't know about anyone else but the link for CyborgLuna gives an error about not having permission to view it.

And more importantly!

CONGRATS! To the winners.

Sunfire's Creations

Miss B ( ) posted Tue, 29 August 2023 at 4:47 PM

Well, I just tried it, and the link is fixed, because I was able to get to its freebie download page.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.