Wed, Oct 2, 10:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 9:13 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Finding Poser stuff in the RMP

randym77 ( ) posted Tue, 08 August 2023 at 1:44 PM · edited Sat, 28 September 2024 at 1:22 AM

I can't figure out how to find Poser stuff in the new RMP.

The V4/M4 VGS sale link shows V4 and M4 characters on the first page, but trying to go to the next page loads what looks like the general new products page, which is mostly Genesis.

Okay, maybe there's only one page of VGS products. But it works the same way with "New Poser Products." The first page is Poser stuff, but the next page is general new products.

There used to be a way to show Poser products only, but I don't see that option any more. I've tried logged in and logged out, with three different browsers. Help?

RedPhantom ( ) posted Tue, 08 August 2023 at 3:47 PM · edited Tue, 08 August 2023 at 3:47 PM
Site Admin

I'm moving this to marketplace customer support so It will get seen by the correct people

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

RedPhantom ( ) posted Tue, 08 August 2023 at 3:47 PM
Site Admin
RedPhantom has moved this thread from the Poser - OFFICIAL forum to the MarketPlace Customer Support forum as of Tuesday, August 8, 2023 3:47 pm

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

lauraguo ( ) posted Tue, 08 August 2023 at 3:52 PM

Some sidebar filters aren't showing properly. This is a bug and developers are looking into it. Sorry about the inconvenience. I'll report back when it's fixed.

Miss B ( ) posted Tue, 08 August 2023 at 4:01 PM
lauraguo posted at 3:52 PM Tue, 8 August 2023 - #4472176

Some sidebar filters aren't showing properly. This is a bug and developers are looking into it. Sorry about the inconvenience. I'll report back when it's fixed.

Thanks, as I've noticed this problem as well, and always liked using the filter links.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

lauraguo ( ) posted Tue, 08 August 2023 at 4:18 PM

This should be fixed, please let me know if you're still having issues. Thank you for your patience :)  

randym77 ( ) posted Tue, 08 August 2023 at 11:51 PM

Thanks, everything seems to be fixed now. (Bad news for my bank balance!)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.