Sun, Oct 6, 5:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Only a small popup appears when posting a reply, easy to miss

Snow3D ( ) posted Sat, 16 September 2023 at 3:05 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 3:37 AM

This small green popup that your message has been passed over to a moderater is easy to miss and makes me want to post again because I figured it didn’t went trough. This in turn floods the moderator obviously and is not my intention. Could you please change this to a static message or at least make the popup more pronounced? Thank you!

lauraguo ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2023 at 10:45 AM · edited Sun, 17 September 2023 at 9:43 PM

Hi there,

I think I know what you're talking about, just had a follow-up question to confirm.

I've copied this thread over to our support ticket system, since it's easier for us to follow up with. You should get an email that lets you reply to us.

Please let me know if you have any questions/concerns. Thanks for your feedback :) 

Snow3D ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2023 at 11:28 AM

Done!

lauraguo ( ) posted Mon, 25 September 2023 at 10:53 AM

For anyone following this thread:

We made the message more noticeable by making it stay there a little longer. 

Thank you for your feedback :) Please re-open your support ticket (or open a new ticket) if you have any questions/concerns.

Snow3D ( ) posted Mon, 25 September 2023 at 12:25 PM

Thanks for the follow-up Lauraguo, much appreciated!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.