Sat, Oct 5, 7:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 11:28 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: PLEASE add another possibility to sort Product Library

maneki_neko ( ) posted Sat, 16 September 2023 at 4:58 AM · edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

THIS REQUEST IS SPECIFICALLY CONCERNING SELF-MADE PDF PRINTS FROM OUR LIBRARY (WITH PRINTEDIT ETC), SO THAT WE DON'T LOSE THE OVERVIEW OF OUR PRODUCTS, OFFLINE.

BECAUSE THE AVAILABLE CSV FROM THE PAGE "ORDERS", WHICH WOULD ALSO BE GREAT, IS USELESS NOW FOR THIS PURPOSE BECAUSE IT DOESN'T HAVE PICTURES. I NEED THUMBNAILS.

as per now, we can sort our products by date of purchase, which is great - i might remember stuff rather about when i bought them, or together with what, than the exact name - and obviously offline on a pdf i can hardly press "search", and mostly i wouldn't even remember the name, just what it looks like.

the problem is that our items can only be sorted by date FROM THE NEWEST. which means that what does not change any more, the oldest, are always on the page that changes most, THE LAST. so logically i'd have to reprint ALL the pages from the beginning every single time i buy a product, otherwise the pages aren't correct. but i we could sort also from the oldest (first), every new product(s) would be at the end, so the last page(s) onlyy change, i can ADD them to the rest that doesn't change, i only have to print the last page(s), not all of them again.

WHY IS THIS SO IMPORTANT TO ME? WELL, WHILE WRITING REVIEWS, I REALIZED THAT I HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT A HUGE LOT OF MY PRODUCTS. I WORK ON DAZ STUDIO, AND THE EASIEST IS TO USE THE SMART PANEL - WHICH MEANS DAZ PRODUCTS ONLY. HAVING TO SEARCH FOR AGES IN THE CONTENT PANEL IS 1) ANNOYING AF, AND 2) I HAVE TO KNOW A NAME.
THE RESULT BEING I HAVE NOT USED ONCE A LOT OF MY RENDO ASSETS!

BUT HAVING A PRINTOUT OF ALL MY STUFF, WHEN I F.EX. SEARCH FOR HAIR, OR ANYTHING, WOULD FINALLY MAKE IT POSSIBLE THAT I DON'T LOSE THE OVERVIEW OF PRODUCTS I BOUGHT FOR MONEY...

AND THIS IS ALREADY KINDA POSSIBLE NOW WITH PRINTEDITING MY PRODUCTS, BUT IT'S A PITA WITH THE SORTING ORDER...

thank you for considering that! :)

and btw, i wasn't screaming with all caps on, it's just to show the emphasis on what/why ^^

IN THE END, MERITOCRACY HAS NOT ONLY PERMEATED OUR DAILY LIVES AND WORK, BUT ALSO OUR HEARTS, OUR MINDS AND OUR PERCEPTION OF ART...

lauraguo ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2023 at 11:41 AM

Hi,

My first impression is we can add that new sort option. :)

I've copied this over to our ticket support system, as it's easier for us to follow up with you as needed. Please check your email to respond.

Thank you for your feedback, please let me know if you have any questions/concerns.

maneki_neko ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2023 at 12:53 PM
lauraguo posted at 11:41 AM Sun, 17 September 2023 - #4474727

Hi,

My first impression is we can add that new sort option. :)

I've copied this over to our ticket support system, as it's easier for us to follow up with you as needed. Please check your email to respond.

Thank you for your feedback, please let me know if you have any questions/concerns.

done per email! thank you for the fast reaction ^^

IN THE END, MERITOCRACY HAS NOT ONLY PERMEATED OUR DAILY LIVES AND WORK, BUT ALSO OUR HEARTS, OUR MINDS AND OUR PERCEPTION OF ART...

lauraguo ( ) posted Mon, 25 September 2023 at 1:36 PM

For anyone following this thread: This feature has been added.

Thank you for your feedback :) Please re-open your support ticket (or open a new ticket) if you have any questions/concerns.

maneki_neko ( ) posted Mon, 25 September 2023 at 2:35 PM

THIS IS FANTASTIC! THANK YOU & THE DEV TEAM SO MUCH!

wow and this implementation was so fast, my head is spinning! ^^
now i can finally make my list - and re-discover products i didn't even dream i already purchased, lol. that's gonna be fun, like xmas in september, new shiny (well not so new but since i've never touched it, it is new as if i just bought it) ^^

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.