Mon, Sep 9, 5:09 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Welcome to the Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd

Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 06 5:43 pm)

banner

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: In Poser 11 Pro: I can no longer find the tool...

RAGraphicDesign ( ) posted Wed, 11 October 2023 at 9:30 AM · edited Fri, 30 August 2024 at 8:46 AM

Hi to all.

I'm missing something....In Poser 11 Pro I can no longer find the method to slightly modify the surface of a dynamic object. Before, after having done the simulation, if I saw a piece of the figure sticking out, I just had to use the tool that allowed me to pull some points of the geometry of the cloth outwards. Now I can't find it....

My Store

My Freestuff

RedPhantom ( ) posted Wed, 11 October 2023 at 12:58 PM
Site Admin

That would be the morph tool. It should be on the tool palate with things like like direct manipulation and translate tool. I'm not at home right ow to be able to create a screen shot, but I can do one when I get home if you need it.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

RAGraphicDesign ( ) posted Wed, 11 October 2023 at 1:10 PM

RedPhantom, That would be incredibly helpful :)

My Store

My Freestuff

RedPhantom ( ) posted Wed, 11 October 2023 at 4:07 PM · edited Wed, 11 October 2023 at 4:07 PM
Site Admin

The morph tool is the one that looks like a hand (see 1)

Then you'll get a morphing tool palette like number 2. You need to create a morph to start

If you don't see the editing tools, the palette may have gotten closed. Number 3 shows you where to find it again.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

RAGraphicDesign ( ) posted Thu, 12 October 2023 at 3:03 AM

Thank you !

The thing that wasn't clear to me was creating the morph (for example giving it a name: "socks") and then pulling the fabric outwards or compressing it inwards. Sometimes though the fabric doesn't seem to move....It happened to me just now with a skirt. Then I worked on the sock that was sticking out.

My Store

My Freestuff

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.