Mon, Jul 1, 10:52 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 01 10:30 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Newsletter Freebie Same as Before in Actual Download

APlusDesign ( ) posted Wed, 08 November 2023 at 8:42 AM · edited Sat, 22 June 2024 at 8:56 PM

Hi! Last newsletter freebie was the destroyed house. This time was supposed to be some staircase item but the two newsletter links I got for it so far is still giving me the destroyed house. Can anyone look into this?

Please and thank you :)

P.S. Thank you so much for the freebies

CHMedia ( ) posted Wed, 08 November 2023 at 10:30 AM

Hello, Which Newsletter are you referring to?

DarkAngel612 ( ) posted Wed, 08 November 2023 at 11:08 AM

I noticed it too in the October newsletter, the weird thing is suddenly I am getting it again but in October I got 3 during the entire month but all three were the same link as the original 1st one.

wolandepiphanius ( ) posted Wed, 08 November 2023 at 3:19 PM

Also, the newsletter freebie in yesterday's newsletter says it's Ruins in the Bog, but when I download it it's the RP Destroyed house again, I guess for about the third time since end of September.

APlusDesign ( ) posted Fri, 10 November 2023 at 3:43 PM · edited Fri, 10 November 2023 at 3:44 PM

CHMedia posted at 10:30 AM Wed, 8 November 2023 - #4477452

Hello, Which Newsletter are you referring to?

Thank you for looking into this! Most recent one I have for the newsltter was entitled "Gorgeous Nighty Brought To You By antje & adarling97"

Near the bottom of the newsletter it says it is supposed to the staircase but the download link is the destroyed house:

APlusDesign ( ) posted Fri, 10 November 2023 at 3:45 PM

For some reason the screencap I'm posting isn't posting.

Full name of freebie it is supposed to be: Architecturial Staircase Buildind (Poser & DS Compatible) provided by RPublishing

APlusDesign ( ) posted Wed, 15 November 2023 at 9:17 AM

Okay today the freebie matches what the newsletter says it should be, so all good now :) Thank you

hborre ( ) posted Wed, 15 November 2023 at 11:38 AM

You all are fortunate.  I haven't received a single Newsletter with freebies for over a year despite having been selected to receive it.  Someone must have a grudge against me.

APlusDesign ( ) posted Thu, 16 November 2023 at 9:00 AM
hborre posted at 11:38 AM Wed, 15 November 2023 - #4477756

You all are fortunate.  I haven't received a single Newsletter with freebies for over a year despite having been selected to receive it.  Someone must have a grudge against me.

Uh oh that's no good! Have you asked any of the staff about it? Maybe they can help you get onto the Newsletter list?

hborre ( ) posted Thu, 16 November 2023 at 9:11 AM

I have exhausted all recommended options but no results.  Something is disconnected along the pipeline that prevents this particular newsletter from reaching me.

APlusDesign ( ) posted Fri, 17 November 2023 at 8:51 AM
hborre posted at 9:11 AM Thu, 16 November 2023 - #4477785

I have exhausted all recommended options but no results.  Something is disconnected along the pipeline that prevents this particular newsletter from reaching me.

That's unfortunate, I'm sorry to hear that.

schnuppel ( ) posted Sun, 17 December 2023 at 3:49 AM

Habe  ich nie erhalten warum auch  bekommen nur die die hier viel kaufen leider

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.