Mon, Sep 9, 10:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: Where is the Announcement on La Femme sr1

JimTS ( ) posted Fri, 24 November 2023 at 2:31 PM · edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 10:43 AM

Got the email no list of changes downloaded the files no change list read me in the download is the file that came w LF2 very opaque SR

A word is not the same with one writer as with another. One tears it from his guts. The other pulls it out of his overcoat pocket
Charles Péguy

Heat and animosity, contest and conflict, may sharpen the wits, although they rarely do;they never strengthen the understanding, clear the perspicacity, guide the judgment, or improve the heart
Walter Savage Landor

So is that TTFN or TANSTAAFL?

Rhia474 ( ) posted Fri, 24 November 2023 at 3:32 PM

The following fixes are part of the SR1:

-Unused dial groups from the figure were cleaned and the relevant changes propogated to the Development Rigs.
-Weight mapping of buttock joints has been improved.
-Weight maps on the chest and head were adjusted so as not to affect translated body parts, specifically eye and breast translates.
-Unneeded joint zones from thumb were removed as they were causing issues with the BodyFX morphs.
-Dials are now sorted to have consistent display order.
-The sensitivity of the translate controls on the face-controls has been adjusted.
-Any unneeded textures from the pose control chips have been removed.
-In addition to the updates in La Femme 2 Pro, the Premiere Dress and the Tanktop and T-shirt from the Basics set have all been re-grouped to accommodate reduced joint overlap.

That is on the main page of the product, top of description, first thing you look at. I would not call that shady, exactly. 

JimTS ( ) posted Fri, 24 November 2023 at 5:18 PM

I meant the word I used opaque solidly unclear when I referred to opacity so yes that can be construed as amateurish in a deceitful sort of salesman unethical way yeah okay only sort of "shady" but that's not the word I used at the onset funny how people interpret words

A word is not the same with one writer as with another. One tears it from his guts. The other pulls it out of his overcoat pocket
Charles Péguy

Heat and animosity, contest and conflict, may sharpen the wits, although they rarely do;they never strengthen the understanding, clear the perspicacity, guide the judgment, or improve the heart
Walter Savage Landor

So is that TTFN or TANSTAAFL?

randym77 ( ) posted Sat, 25 November 2023 at 10:58 PM

I got the email, but for some reason LF2 Pro is not showing as updated. Sort by updated, and she's not there.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.