Mon, Oct 7, 4:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 2:46 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: You're sending confirmation of my purchases to an old email address

PandaB5 ( ) posted Thu, 30 November 2023 at 7:47 AM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 1:44 PM

I'm receiving confirmation of my purchases to an old yahoo.com address. I can't find that address on my profile. It only shows my gmail.com address (changed months ago.)

I'm getting all other correspondence on the gmail.com address. For example, you just sent me the purchase confirmation to the yahoo address, and then a few minutes later a notice about frees tuff to the gmail.com address.

Please see if you can trace why I'm still getting correspondence on the yahoo.com address and either fix it, or let me know how to fix it.

Thanks.

Casual games for Windows PC, browsers and Android devices
https://www.evolutionarycasualgames.com/

CHMedia ( ) posted Thu, 30 November 2023 at 9:26 AM

Please create a ticket at support.renderosity.com if you haven't already. We are happy to help.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.