Mon, Jul 8, 9:14 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 08 7:07 am)

Subject: Hi folks, it's been a while. New PC and help needed

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 12 February 2024 at 3:16 AM · edited Mon, 08 July 2024 at 8:57 AM

My old machine rolled over and died, and I *may* be able to retrieve some stuff but silly me, I didn't make backups of Poser.

I have Poser Pro 2012 and Poser 11, which I'd like to use on the new box, if at all possible.  Can anyone help me out, and show me where I need to go/ask to redownload them?

Also, as luck would have it, I don't have my license keys, either.  :(  Hopefully, the team here may have them, or at least a purchase record to show I'm legit.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

EVargas ( ) posted Mon, 12 February 2024 at 4:12 AM · edited Mon, 12 February 2024 at 4:13 AM

Hi, I suggest you open a support ticket. Do you remember if you bought it here or on the posersoftware website? They use two different systems. See below. Also using the same email you have registered may help them identify you.

posersoftware.com: https://support.posersoftware.com/

Renderosity: https://support.renderosity.com/

Store | Website

hborre ( ) posted Mon, 12 February 2024 at 7:55 AM · edited Mon, 12 February 2024 at 7:57 AM

Poser 11 is recoverable with the personal information EVargas mentioned.  As for PP2012, I would seriously doubt it. I still have physical copies of PP2012 and 2014>

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 12 February 2024 at 12:38 PM

Thanks, folks.  I appreciate the help and advice.  TBH, it doesn't matter so much about PP2012, but it would be useful to get P11 back.

However, it's been a while and I can't for the life of me remember where I bought it.

Chances are it was PoserSoftware but I'll contact both.

My Store

My Gallery

RedPhantom ( ) posted Mon, 12 February 2024 at 12:41 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

It's all owned by the same company so they should have access to records for both sites

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

GGreen ( ) posted Mon, 12 February 2024 at 12:45 PM

I would suggest that you go to your Account, do a search for Poser and if you purchased it here, the information should show up. You may be able to download it here (from your account) your registration number will probably be there as well or at least it is for me.

AmbientShade ( ) posted Mon, 12 February 2024 at 12:50 PM

You can look in your account here. It lists everything you've ever purchased so if you bought it here then your license key will be listed in your purchase history.

Poser Software also has an order history under your account so it would be listed there if that's where you bought it.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 13 February 2024 at 3:04 PM

Thanks to everyone for replying.  I now have P11 on the new machine, with a sickeningly empty Runtime.  Have to get all my old content back and hope - somehow - I can recover some stuff from the old machine eventually.

*le sigh*

My Store

My Gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.