Mon, Sep 16, 11:18 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 12:29 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Anyone have a Poser Pro 2012 or 2014 they'd part with?

zaubermac ( ) posted Tue, 13 February 2024 at 2:08 AM · edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 2:20 PM

Greetings!

I have an old Mac I still use for projects every now and again.  It's set up for 10.6.8, the last good Mac OS.  (I've used them since System 6, so it's a biased, but somewhat informed opinion)  Poser Pro 2014 is the last one that will install on Snow Leopard.

I've been looking for a Poser Pro 2012 or 2014 to install on it.  It has Maya, Cinema4d, Blender, etc and I'd like to see how well it actually exports.

Does anyone know if these will still install, btw?

Anyway, just thought I'd ask, they don't come up for sale that often.

Thanks!

DeeceyArt ( ) posted Tue, 13 February 2024 at 8:41 AM

Poser Pro 2012 and 2014 were only available through Smith Micro. When Poser was sold to Bondware/Renderosity, they only acquired the rights to Poser 11 and later.

zaubermac ( ) posted Tue, 13 February 2024 at 10:13 AM

DeeceyArt posted at 8:41 AM Tue, 13 February 2024 - #4481570

Poser Pro 2012 and 2014 were only available through Smith Micro. When Poser was sold to Bondware/Renderosity, they only acquired the rights to Poser 11 and later.

Thank you for the reply!  I was asking more from a user to user level than a direct request to Bondware.  I was hoping someone one might know if they still install correctly?  Assuming it would work, I thought someone might have an extra copy and we could work something out.

I currently own 11 and 12, I was just wanting to play with it in conjunction with my other ecosystem, if possible.

Miqota ( ) posted Thu, 22 February 2024 at 3:34 AM

My friend has Poser Pro and as far as I know, he doesn't need it. If it is relevant for you, I can ask him.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.