Fri, Aug 2, 10:48 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 31 8:13 pm)

Subject: Undeniably Sarah Michelle

Photopium ( ) posted Fri, 18 May 2001 at 7:56 PM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 3:58 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=54335&Start=13&Sectionid=0&WhatsNew=Yes

file_172861.jpg

Made some improvements over Darth_Logice's Buffy character for Victoria. Facially, this is straight out of poser with the only exception being some bluring of the upper eyelids which simply must become horribly distorted if you are to get her eyes properly in place. I had to fix the MK2 hair because the backside was showing on the left side here and it was kinda scary. Added some blur and film grain and adjusted colors and contrast to try to get some photorealism. Follow the link to see Spike and Buffy having a little amorous adventure :) -WTB

Kageboshi ( ) posted Sat, 19 May 2001 at 4:51 AM

Though not a hug SMG fan, I'd say it looks pretty damn close to me. -Kage

picnic ( ) posted Sat, 19 May 2001 at 6:43 AM

Speaking of, I haven't seen Darth Logice in ages around here. Wonder where he's gone.

ewlloyd ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2001 at 12:28 AM

I dunno, I see a bit of Helen Hunt in there myself...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.