Wed, Oct 2, 8:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Very odd: my current email claimed as not valid; had to do a reset

infinity10 ( ) posted Thu, 22 February 2024 at 8:32 AM · edited Sun, 29 September 2024 at 8:30 AM

First time in almost 20 years this has happened to me, and suddenly my usual email is flagged as not working ??  Anyway, I did a reset.

Did anyone else have this experience ?

Eternal Hobbyist

RFreise ( ) posted Thu, 22 February 2024 at 4:28 PM

Had it happen a while back

infinity10 ( ) posted Thu, 22 February 2024 at 7:19 PM
RFreise posted at 4:28 PM Thu, 22 February 2024 - #4481859

Had it happen a while back

OK, so it's not just me.

Eternal Hobbyist

cblueyes ( ) posted Tue, 02 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

it happens to me every time I sign in 🥴 I reset it once

but I've had the same email for 15 yrs and I won't reset it again😵

I just move past it! I get renderosity emails and receipts so why does it keep doing this 🤨

Klutz ( ) posted Sat, 13 April 2024 at 6:15 AM

Same for me, & I have been sucessfully using the same email ever since I first registered here.

I think the site software is not very tolerant of minority ISP email servers.

********************************************************************************************************************

Life is a beta.

In faecorum semper, solum profundum variat.

Protosynthetic ( ) posted Sun, 14 April 2024 at 4:32 AM

Nah, it'll do it to Outlook email addresses too if the newsletters start hitting the spam folder. You can avoid it by adding the email address the newsletter comes from to your contacts and create a rule never to kick it to spam.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.