Fri, Jun 28, 7:15 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / New Poser Users Help

Welcome to the New Poser Users Help Forum

Forum Moderators: RedPhantom, Staff

New Poser Users Help F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 27 5:51 pm)

New to Poser? Ask questions here for expert help!

Subject: Need tutorial

drawn ( ) posted Tue, 27 February 2024 at 7:03 PM · edited Tue, 25 June 2024 at 5:11 PM

Is there a tutorial on creating new characters and saving them back to library? And where! If I create. Main interring variation of le femme for instance and want to name her a character in my story, do I file her back under la femme 2 ? So I can call up  GIRLFRIEND when I want her for a scene? 

RedPhantom ( ) posted Tue, 27 February 2024 at 9:21 PM · edited Tue, 27 February 2024 at 9:21 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

And character in the library but don't use the same name or you'll overwrite the original. You can use any name you want. Here's a selection from my last story.

Most of the guys are either Mike 4 or L'homme.

Most of my characters are either premade morphs I downloaded like Lee Homme or dial spins of morphs of individual features, like L'Homme Head Shaping morphs. Once you have the look you want you can save it to your library by hitting the plus button on the bottom left of the library. You'll get an option to include any clothing conformed to the figure and parented props save automatically.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.