Fri, Jun 28, 7:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff, ashleyb, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 26 10:46 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: use Apple Cash to buy instead of card?

drawn ( ) posted Tue, 27 February 2024 at 9:57 PM · edited Fri, 28 June 2024 at 6:24 AM

I need to buy some stuff but don't want to hit our main credit card which is for living on. can I instead use Apple Cash?

don

RedPhantom ( ) posted Wed, 28 February 2024 at 7:24 AM · edited Wed, 28 February 2024 at 7:25 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

I'm going to move this to the Marketplace Customers. I only know of PayPal as the alternative. I don't use Apple Cash.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

RedPhantom ( ) posted Wed, 28 February 2024 at 7:24 AM
Site Admin Online Now!
RedPhantom has moved this thread from the New Poser Users Help forum to the MarketPlace Customers forum as of Wednesday, February 28, 2024 7:24 am

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

ebasham ( ) posted Wed, 28 February 2024 at 9:05 AM
Site Admin

Hi drawn,

Currently, Renderosity Checkout only supports PayPal and Credit Card. We plan to add additional payment methods in the future.

Ethan B

drawn ( ) posted Wed, 28 February 2024 at 10:31 AM

Eshan it would be great to add Apple Cash! I don’t like PayPal and don’t know why but I love ACash

don

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.