Fri, Jun 28, 6:54 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / New Poser Users Help

Welcome to the New Poser Users Help Forum

Forum Moderators: RedPhantom, Staff

New Poser Users Help F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 27 5:51 pm)

New to Poser? Ask questions here for expert help!

Subject: Renderosity shopping

drawn ( ) posted Thu, 07 March 2024 at 4:58 PM · edited Fri, 21 June 2024 at 2:27 PM

I wish I could shop either exclusively for Genesis or poser la femme stuff. Otherwise I have to look at stuff just for daz to find stuff I for poser

don

hborre ( ) posted Thu, 07 March 2024 at 10:21 PM

What particular problem are you having shopping at Renderosity?  There are other individuals that share the same sentiments but you're not being specific.

drawn ( ) posted Fri, 08 March 2024 at 9:50 AM

ok, I'm looking for anything that I might add to my Poser work for a project, and only for this want to see Poser stuff, and not Daz, which I also work with but not on this project. that's as clear as I can get about it.

don

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 08 March 2024 at 10:10 AM

Have you tried using the filter menu on the left side of the webpage in the Marketplace?  Clicking on the check boxes will narrow down your search by software, content, and characters.  

drawn ( ) posted Fri, 08 March 2024 at 2:01 PM

hahah!

d

Kalypso ( ) posted Sat, 09 March 2024 at 2:12 PM
Site Admin

The easiest way to find the latest Poser products is to use the MegaNavigation menu at the top and click on New Poser Products.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.