Fri, Jun 28, 6:55 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / La Femme 2

Welcome to the La Femme 2 Forum

Forum Moderators: Kalypso, JacquelineJ

(Last Updated: 2024 Jun 27 11:03 pm)

Subject: bought exnem shorts

drawn ( ) posted Sun, 10 March 2024 at 4:21 PM · edited Wed, 19 June 2024 at 5:55 AM

the snapshot shows I got them, and installed *twice), and now cannot find them in props or materials, and search only shows them as purchased and installed. Where can I find and, hopefully, use them?

drawnvX6ZJ0xRdpNN9PsAdo8v3M85eofAPWV51EYbVTBB.png

hborre ( ) posted Sun, 10 March 2024 at 5:13 PM

They should be under the Purchased runtime folder in your Poser Library.  They are conforming items, so they will be installed in the Figures category.  Be aware that this item only fits Daz3D Victoria 4, Aiko 4, and Girl 4.

drawn ( ) posted Sun, 10 March 2024 at 5:30 PM

Now I realize that. I had hoped I could shape them to fit my dream GF...thanks for pointing out what should be obvious to me b4 I try.

hborre ( ) posted Sun, 10 March 2024 at 5:46 PM

Converting the shorts to LF2 from V4 will be a major and frustrating challenge.  

drawn ( ) posted Sun, 10 March 2024 at 8:28 PM

Actually the exnem shorts are the ones I think I can use but I can’t find them!?

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sun, 10 March 2024 at 9:15 PM
Site Admin

The jeans should be in your purchases library under this folder setup Character\Exnem\Jeans. You might need to refresh your library. Anytime you install more content, you'll either need to refresh your library, or it may not show up until you restart the program.

To refresh, you have #2 options. The circle arrow at # 2 will refresh that folder. The double circle at the bottom near #3 will refresh everything.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.