Sun, Sep 29, 12:14 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Suggestion Box

Welcome to the Suggestion Box Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing

Suggestion Box F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 8:29 am)

This forum is designed for suggestions from the community on how you feel we can improve Renderosity.

Subject: make more conforming for...

drawn ( ) posted Fri, 29 March 2024 at 12:47 PM · edited Fri, 27 September 2024 at 7:28 PM

make more conforming clothes for l'homme so I can move my guys around without re-conforming each time I change his posture!  Especially "Kyle" who has only shorts and the same red t shirt as everybody else! Even though he's humble he still wants to stand out a little in a nice way from the crowd.

drawn

06A7uBcrQWr3H46hFtPWraeE0ECeOYyKABOuDdVX.png

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 29 March 2024 at 4:21 PM
Online Now!
drawn posted at 12:47 PM Fri, 29 March 2024 - #2986902

make more conforming clothes for l'homme so I can move my guys around without re-conforming each time I change his posture!  Especially "Kyle" who has only shorts and the same red t shirt as everybody else! Even though he's humble he still wants to stand out a little in a nice way from the crowd.

drawn

It's unusual to say that about conforming clothes. Once they are 'conformed' to your figure, they should maintain their form even when the figure's pose changes. Only dynamic clothing necessitates resimulation upon reposing. Correct terminology is essential for effective communication regarding Poser's issues and problems.  

drawn ( ) posted Fri, 29 March 2024 at 8:39 PM

You misread me

kalebdaark ( ) posted Mon, 08 April 2024 at 8:46 AM

V4 and M4.   Still viable figures.   There used to even apps that would change the structure of clothing files (Poser) so that you could buy a set made for one figure and another could effectively wear it.  Not so much anymore.

hborre ( ) posted Mon, 08 April 2024 at 11:26 AM
Online Now!

The CrossDresser 4 app remains free, though its effectiveness varies with the conforming clothes. While it includes some figures, licenses for the latest ones must be purchased. 

drawn ( ) posted Tue, 09 April 2024 at 4:10 PM

Yeah but windows only

hborre ( ) posted Tue, 09 April 2024 at 5:00 PM
Online Now!

Oops!  I forgot you're on a MAC.

drawn ( ) posted Wed, 10 April 2024 at 3:42 AM

If I still had my old PC updated of course would suits nount3d on new person sto

ill work on Mac? And vice versa.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.