Sun, Sep 29, 12:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / New Poser Users Help

Welcome to the New Poser Users Help Forum

Forum Moderators: Anim8dtoon, RedPhantom, Staff

New Poser Users Help F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 9:00 am)

New to Poser? Ask questions here for expert help!

Subject: move folders about?

drawn ( ) posted Sat, 30 March 2024 at 2:47 PM · edited Tue, 27 August 2024 at 11:04 AM

I've started setting up subsidiary folders in library, but I made at least one error and want to correct it if possible.

t8GIIxWQF5sEmyDYJV6AdLMm4ozhIdQKFE52OkAT.pngin this outline, I want to move loony cast down under loony book and maybe retitle it? i'e also like to delete the  line for "mall". but deletion doesn't work and no minus sign has appeared yet for this, so?

drawn

nerd ( ) posted Sat, 30 March 2024 at 3:13 PM
Forum Moderator

The option to remove folders isn't present because there may be assets used by scene you created still in the folder. The morph data files (PMD) don't show in the library but they may be used by scenes.

Deleting a folder has to be done at the OS level. Right click the folder in question then Show in Explorer (Finder). Examine the folder in explorer. If it's truly empty it's safe to delete. Trash the folder in Explorer. When you go back to Poser refresh the library folder above where you deleted the file.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.