Sat, Sep 28, 7:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 27 8:02 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Community Leadership Staffing Change

msansing ( ) posted Wed, 17 April 2024 at 9:58 AM · edited Sat, 28 September 2024 at 5:58 AM
Site Admin

Hello, I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to inform you of a recent change in our community leadership team.

Carolyn Hunter/CHMedia is no longer with the company. We appreciate Carolyn's contributions during her time with us and wish her the best in her future endeavors.

During this interim period, we are pleased to announce that Wolfenshire and Redphantom will be stepping into the role of co-Community Leaders. They bring a wealth of experience and dedication to the community, and we are confident in their ability to support and guide us during this transition.

Please join us in welcoming Wolfenshire and RedPhantom to their new roles. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to either of them directly.

Thank you for your continued support and participation in our community.

Michelle 

Boni ( ) posted Wed, 17 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Although I am sad to see Carolyn leave, I am so happy to see Wolfenshire and Redphantom take the lead.  I have seen what they have contributed to the community for a long time and this is a wonderful move! Let's all welcome them in their new roles!

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

ladylake ( ) posted Wed, 17 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Sounds like a winning move.  :-)

GGreen ( ) posted Wed, 17 April 2024 at 2:58 PM

Congratulations to the new co-Community Leaders.

RodS ( ) posted Wed, 17 April 2024 at 5:00 PM

This is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG Congrats to Wolfenshire and RedPhantom! I've seen what both of these guys can do, and this is going to be GREAT for Renderosity! Two thumbs-up from me! 👍👍

Best wishes to Carolyn for her future endeavors.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage

Crystalis ( ) posted Wed, 17 April 2024 at 7:04 PM

Congratulations to both, RedPhantom and Wolfenshire. Hope everyone is having an amazing day.

Torquinox ( ) posted Sat, 20 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

This should be a big improvement. Cheers to the new co-leaders.

EVargas ( ) posted Sat, 20 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

It's always sad to see someone leave, I wish Carolyn well and hope everyone is doing well.

Good to see that you can fill the space with someone from the community, I wish Wolfenshire and RedPhantom all the best in their new roles!

EVargas.Art

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.