Mon, Jul 1, 1:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 25 7:29 pm)

Subject: I'm getting this message

RedPhantom ( ) posted Thu, 09 May 2024 at 7:54 AM ยท edited Sun, 30 June 2024 at 12:31 PM
Site Admin

When trying to import a Poser scene into Vue 2024, I'm getting this message. @ doesn't exist as a file. I've been hitting no and Vue continues with what appears no problem. But what is this and is there a way to avoid it?

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

wabe ( ) posted Sat, 11 May 2024 at 1:14 AM
Online Now!

When e-on asked for a new SDK for versions of Poser newer than generation 11 there never was an answer. So the last supported version is Poser 11. The workaround is to direct Vue to the Poser 11 installation (if available) but then import Poser scenes done in Poser 13. Works for me.

One day your ship comes in - but you're at the airport.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 11 May 2024 at 7:05 AM
Site Admin

Okay, thanks. I'll look into that

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.