Mon, Jun 24, 8:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / New Poser Users Help

Welcome to the New Poser Users Help Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

New Poser Users Help F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 22 8:19 am)

New to Poser? Ask questions here for expert help!

JMR dForce Tiril Sweater G9F

$11.95 USD 50% Off
$5.98 USD

JMR dForce Stefania Bodysuit G8F

$11.95 USD 50% Off
$5.98 USD

Subject: NO ENDERWEAR?

drawn ( ) posted Fri, 14 June 2024 at 3:09 PM · edited Mon, 24 June 2024 at 8:34 AM

ok, I picked the kid Ben to be a character for a picture book, but I need to show him in bed and he could sleep nude but I'd rather he have underwear or pj bottoms and I can't find any made for him. Will's underwear is for wrong body.  what can I do?  I'm unsure whether I can control the sheets, Red says they're poly but I see no controls.

drawn

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 14 June 2024 at 3:47 PM
Online Now!

There isn't much you can do about clothing for Ben unless you are skilled at modeling or clothing conversion from another model.  The only children's models that I recall that have underwear are DAZ3D's Kids 4.  I see that they are currently running a sale.  Otherwise, you are stuck.  The comforter is a prop with geometry.  It has no controls.  You might run a cloth simulation with it to determine if the draping will work.  If it doesn't, you will need to substitute a cloth plane for it.

DeeceyArt ( ) posted Fri, 14 June 2024 at 3:51 PM
It would probably be easier to paint underwear on the base texture than to convert from something else

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 14 June 2024 at 4:39 PM
Online Now!

My thought exactly.

drawn ( ) posted Fri, 14 June 2024 at 5:06 PM

Thanks, I apologize for my outburst it just seems like there’s always something in the way of what I want to do…and like a child I react badly to frustration…🤠

drawn

RedPhantom ( ) posted Fri, 14 June 2024 at 6:42 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

Please don't post naked pictures of kids. I know you were only looking for help but it is against TOS.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

RedPhantom ( ) posted Fri, 14 June 2024 at 6:52 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

There are a few things here in the freestuff for Ben and you mentioned a membership to Poserworld. They have a few things for him. You might find something you can make work

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

drawn ( ) posted Fri, 14 June 2024 at 7:35 PM

But Red I tripped the naked alert. WTH? Or did I. I don’t see it now holy cow my apologies if ingoofed

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 14 June 2024 at 8:36 PM
Online Now!

RP removed the offending image.  To clarify, nude adult males and females are permissible as long as they are not exhibited in lewd poses and the nudity banner is applied.  Models of children are considered underage representations and must be displayed in accordance with child protective laws.  They cannot be displayed naked or in suggestive poses.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Fri, 14 June 2024 at 8:40 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

The rules are different for children https://www.renderosity.com/wiki/policies/terms-of-service

No Child Nudity

• Images of children or characters resembling children (including teens, pre-adolescents, childlike fairies, and other imaginary figures) under 18 years of age, depicting nudity are not permitted.
  • No child nudity of any kind which includes exposed chest on females, buttocks, or genitals.
  • No images in which characters under the age of 18 give the appearance of having no clothes.

You had marked it as nudity. I removed it when I removed the image. There's no reason to have it if the mage is gone

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.