Sat, Sep 28, 7:16 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 26 9:50 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Render Rewards Improvement

msansing ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2024 at 3:28 PM · edited Sat, 28 September 2024 at 4:05 AM
Site Admin

Based on your feedback we have made some improvements to our Render Rewards system. 

Starting now, regular members will earn 1 reward point for every dollar spent on the Renderosity site. Prime members will continue to receive 7 reward points for each dollar spent.Thank you for being a valued part of our community, and happy rendering!

Torquinox ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2024 at 6:32 PM

One is something, thanks. 3 would have been better. That said, you did offer 50% off Prime and I bought it. I like the situation here a lot better from the Prime side. $55 is still too steep for the benefit. The discounted price seemed about right to me. So, thanks for that, too. I'm still going to say $7 is too much $$ for decade old V4 items and $8/item Prime specials aren't very, um, special for the bulk of items in the store. I'll just accept that I'm difficult and wish you a good night.

marcopol ( ) posted Fri, 16 August 2024 at 10:35 AM
Online Now!

Hi,

I spent some points from my rewards today, and in the long list of gallery images I posted recently, I see that they are all marked (non vendor) while I often validate production credits to identify the vendors I bought from. Did I miss something to have my images credited as Gallery Image (vendor)?

Regards,

Marc

RedPhantom ( ) posted Fri, 16 August 2024 at 10:39 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

render reward points for vendors is for members who have stores here.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

marcopol ( ) posted Sat, 17 August 2024 at 1:12 AM
Online Now!

Thank you for your quick reply. Have a nice day.

tsarist ( ) posted Mon, 02 September 2024 at 1:15 AM
Torquinox posted at 6:32 PM Wed, 10 July 2024 - #4487279

One is something, thanks. 3 would have been better. That said, you did offer 50% off Prime and I bought it. I like the situation here a lot better from the Prime side. $55 is still too steep for the benefit. The discounted price seemed about right to me. So, thanks for that, too. I'm still going to say $7 is too much $$ for decade old V4 items and $8/item Prime specials aren't very, um, special for the bulk of items in the store. I'll just accept that I'm difficult and wish you a good night.

Agreed. Some of those older items should maybe be $3.50 at most. I used to shop for deals during the "vault sale" ( which needs to come back) and the clearance sale. I bought things for scene filler. The higher prices overall, plus increase of Prime, my spending at Rendo has fallen to near zero, which is saying something, been here since 2004

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.