Sat, Sep 28, 7:12 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 26 9:50 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Special Coupon!

msansing ( ) posted Wed, 07 August 2024 at 10:07 AM · edited Fri, 27 September 2024 at 7:08 PM
Site Admin

Thank you for visiting Renderosity today! Check out our New Clothing departments to find the perfect look for your 3D project. Enjoy 20% off your order of $25 or more by using the code 20240807WEDTHU at checkout. This coupon is valid until Thursday, August 8, 2024, at 11:59 PM CT. The coupon can be combined with other promotions but may not apply to all products.

infinity10 ( ) posted Wed, 07 August 2024 at 10:49 AM

👍

Eternal Hobbyist

RedPhantom ( ) posted Wed, 07 August 2024 at 5:16 PM
Site Admin

I like how this was implemented. I like that the links for the departments are availbale in the subdepertmnets so if I'm looking in sweatshirts and want to check other tops, I can go back to tops rather than having to start in clothing.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.